First and foremost, I hope everyone is safe and healthy. I feel for all those that are scared and hurting. Let's remember to be good to each other. We're in this together. I believe it's important that we stay connected socially, while observing physical distancing. Call your friends and family. Set up virtual video chats and hangouts. Do some spring cleaning. Prep your garden for planting. Remember to get outside, move your body, and breath fresh air. Meditate to calm your mind, gain perspective, and ground.
My livelihood depends on connecting, whether it be one-on-one teaching music lessons and mentoring up-and-coming artists, or performing live for venues full of fans. As of now, all of my shows, rehearsals, and in-person lessons are canceled for the unforeseeable future. This is a potential crisis for me and my family's financial well-being.
What I'm Offering
In an effort to be resilient and adapt to the current situation, I'm offering two things:
1. On line music lessons, tutoring, and mentoring. This has been a really fun way to connect and pass the time while under quarantine. All levels are welcome. I offer instruction on guitar, piano, and voice, as well as songwriting, theory and the like. To set up a lesson email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 303-717-2416.
2. Live Streaming Concerts. Keep an eye on my events calendar. I'll list my upcoming shows, times, and streaming platforms.
What I'm Requesting
I'm asking for your support in two ways:
1. Financial Donations: Any amount helps if you’re able to donate. This makes a huge difference for me right now. You can send money via Venmo: www.venmo.com/Dechen-Hawk @Dechen-Hawk, PayPal: PayPal.Me/dechenhawk "Friends & Family", or click on the donate button below. You can also buy my single below and name your price.
2. Spreading the word: Small gestures like these are still helpful, even just for boosting morale and showing solidarity:
- Play and share my music with your friends
- Add my music to your existing playlists
- Play and share my videos with your friends
- Like/Follow/Follow/Subscribe to all of my online profiles
- Send an encouraging note to me and your other favorite artists
Thank you for your continued support! It means the world to me.